Subject: A duck goes "quack"...a cow goes "moo"...
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 17:57:34 -0400 (EDT)

...and my CTX multisync monitor just went "ACK! phffft!"

There is an important lesson here for all computer owners...keep your 
equipment very cool!  We've been having high temperatures in the 
northeast for weeks now and yesterday I got tired of hearing the buzz of 
my air conditioner, so I turned it off for most of the day while I was 
working with LightWave, and as a result, my monitor baked it's power 
supply to a crisp.  =(

Time to go to CompUSA and get raped, I mean, buy a new one.

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]